BCI - Instructions for Firearms Instructor's Official Seal
- The seal has been designed at 15/16" x 2-1/2" for an IS-18 (or equivalent) self inking stamp.
- The stamp has been designed using generic information which must be replaced with the instructor's personal information.
- The required information is: The instructor's name as it appears on the instructor certification, the instructor's business or residence address, the instructor's certification expiration date, and the instructor's certification number.
- The ink color for the Instructor's Official Seal must be RED.
- The instructor should provide their stamp production company with the above listed information and instruct them to download the press ready electronic art from this website.
- BCI has received estimates that a stamp such as this should cost approximately $25.00 to create.
Download .eps file here to create the seal to provide to the stamp production company. To save to a disc or CD "right-click" on the preceding link and choose "Save Target As..." (Certain programs must be on your PC in order to open documents with an .eps extension. Such programs include Adobe Photoshop© and other similar graphic editing programs. If you are unable to open the .eps version, you do not have one of the required programs on your PC.)
Download editable .pdf file here to create the seal to provide to the stamp production company. To save to a disc or CD "right-click" on the preceding link and choose "Save Target As..."
Updated February 11, 2010
[Last Update - Friday, 08-Mar-2013 16:27:06 MST]