BCI - Officer Certification on UCJIS Files
Location: Bureau of Criminal Identification, 3888 W 5400 S, Salt Lake City
Class Size: 25
DATE & TIME
There will be no Officer Certification classes offered for the rest of 2012. BCI is revamping its training curriculum, and will begin offering classes in 2013.
Officer Certification on UCJIS Files
This course is designed to train the law enforcement officer with basic knowledge of the UCJIS files (Utah Criminal Justice Information System) that will add to the officer’s personal safety, and help reduce liability.
- System Access - Policy and procedures in accessing the UCJIS files
- NLETS - National Law Enforcement Telecommunication System (Out-Of-State Checks)
- NCIC - National Crime Information Center (Nationwide computerized information system)
- NCIC Triple I - Interstate Identification Index (III)
- Utah Driver License File
- Utah Motor Vehicle File
- Utah Criminal History
- Statewide Warrants/Protective Orders/Criminal Stalking Injunction
This course is designed to provide all the information needed to pass the two-year certification test.
Updated July 2, 2012[Last Update - Friday, 08-Mar-2013 16:27:05 MST]