Conferences - Public Safety Summit
Public Safety Summit – May 20-21, 2014
Dixie Convention Center – St. George, Utah
Building Safer Communities Through Teamwork
- Early Bird Rate- $250.00 – good through March 28
- Standard Rate - $275.00 – March 29-May 2
- Late Rate - $300.00 – May 3-May 21 (No refunds after April 16)
- Vendor Fees: $600.00 (or $700.00 for Prime Location [2-3 available])
To register for the Public Safety Summit, complete the registration form and mail with payment to:
ATTN: Patrice Thomas
Utah Division of Emergency Management
1110 State Office Building
Salt Lake City, UT 84114
The early bird discount ends March 28. If you are unable to get your check to us by that time, fax in your registration to 801-538-3770 and mail the check later. There will be no refunds after April 16. You are responsible for making your own hotel reservations.
On the registration form, there are area hotels offering the state rate of $80.00 plus tax per night. This is guaranteed until April 16.
No Refunds after April 16.
- Dr. George Everly- Disaster Resilient Workforce; also LAPD Officer and PIO on their Ex-Officer Man Hunt.
If you have questions, please contact:
Judy Watanabe: 801-554-5958 or email@example.com.
Patrice Thomas: 801-244-0071 or firstname.lastname@example.org.
FAX number: 801-538-3770.