Driver License Division - Taxi Endorsement
To obtain a Taxi Endorsement on your Utah driver license you will need to apply for a duplicate driver license with the endorsement.
- You must be 21 years of age;
- You will need to visit a driver license office;
- Complete an application and have the required documentation to apply for a duplicate driver license;
- Pass an eye test;
- Complete a 25-question written test that is closed book; and
- Pay the duplicate license fee of $18.00 and the taxi endorsement fee of $7.00
[Last Update - Monday, 05-Aug-2013 15:42:16 MDT]
Once the process is complete you will receive a temporary permit with the endorsement on the same day, and the license will be mailed to you in 3-6 weeks.