Emergency Management - Ready Your Business
Ready Your Business is a no - cost workshop series dedicated to assisting Utah's Private Sector in developing their Business Continuity Plans.
Created as a "how - to" resource for companies with little or no experience or as an enhancement to existing emergency planning. Ready Your Business provides expert information on a variety of topics such as:
- Business Impact Analysis
- Identifying Recovery Priorities
- Safeguarding Vital Records
- Employee Evacuation & Training
- Developing Planning Strategies
- Emergency Management Basics
- ...and more
12 Point Program to Business Continuity Planning
Business productivity and profits are dependent upon the safety and soundness of a company's operations. A BUSINESS CONTINUITY PLAN assists in making planning decisions that identify ways to resume essential business functions as quickly as possible following any type of business interruption.
Business Continuity Planning Workshops, including a complementary guidebook are also offered as a resource tool to begin planning today!
- 12 Point Program's No Cost Workshops - Descriptions & Offerings
- Annual Ready Your Business Conference
- 12 Point Program to Business Continuity Planning Guidebook
- Letter from Lt. Governor Gary Herbert about the 12 Point Program
- Letter from Homeland Security Director Michael Kuehn about the 12 Point Program
Organizations and Associations may also request on site workshops and training to better prepare the workplace for ANY type of an unexpected event.
Please contact Renee Murphy, Program Manager for more information.
Phone: 801 - 538 - 3400
E - Mail: email@example.com
Emergency Supply List for the Workplace - SAMPLE
Emergency Contact List Worksheet - SAMPLE
Equipment Inventory Worksheet - SAMPLE
Evacuation Checklist - SAMPLE
Shelter - in - Place - Workplace:[Last Update - Friday, 08-Mar-2013 16:25:54 MST]