State Fire Marshal - Fire Extinguisher Lunch Breaks
Our "Lunch Break Newsletters" are each focused on a particular fire related item. We hope you enjoy them - click on one to get started.
Preventing a fire or safely containing one - takes planning.
Steps may include:
- Easily accessible fire extinguishers
- Proper housekeeping and maintenance
- Communicated and practiced, evacuation plans
- Equipment shutdown
- Notification of authorities
- Familiarity with the type of items that might burn and release toxins
Once out of the Fire – Never go back into the
building for anything once you have escaped!
Never Go for a Second Extinguisher!