State Fire Marshal - How Home Sprinklers Work
Home fire sprinklers operate individually, in response
to the high temperature of a fire.
- Home fire sprinklers save lives.
- Sprinklers activate by high heat only, not from smoke or cooking vapors.
- Sprinklers operate individually, in response to the high temperature of a fire.
- Sprinklers provide safe and reliable protection of lives and property.
- Sprinklers do not significantly increase the cost of a new home and add value.
- View the Live Fire Exercises
[Last Update - Wednesday, 18-Sep-2013 14:56:36 MDT]
- Click here to visit the national fire sprinkler campaign: Fire sprinkler Initiative: Bringing Safety Home