Families Are Invited to Join DPS and UDOT at Annual Safety Fair
Utah families will have an opportunity to participate in hundreds of family friendly activities during the annual Public Safety Fair on Thursday, June 15th from 3-7 p.m. Presented by the Department of Public Safety (DPS) and the Utah Department of Transportation (UDOT), the safety fair will feature free family activities, safety demonstrations, and local favorites and prizes. The fair will take place at DPS and UDOT headquarters in Taylorsville.
The following lists some of the activities scheduled for Thursday’s fair. Remember, all activities are FREE. Bring the whole family!
- Dunk tank
- Earthquake simulator
- DPS helicopter
- Highway Patrol vintage patrol cars
- Interactive crime lab activities
- UHP motorcycle squad
- DPS dive team
- UHP K9 drug and bomb teams
- Free car seat inspections
- Free seat belt convincer (simulates low impact collisions)
- Pet safety booth
- Driving obstacle course
- ATV safety booth
- Local fire and police departments on hand with special demonstrations
Address: 4501 south 2700 west, Taylorsville, Utah 84129
Hours: Thursday, June 15 from 3-7 p.m.
Parking will be available on the Calvin Rampton Complex and at American Express just north of the Complex.