The Department of Public Safety works to to provide crime victims with a continuum of support from the crisis period through the investigative and judicial processes. As well as assist persons with resources or emotional needs following traumatic events.
It is our goal to enhance the treatment of victims and survivors of criminal acts by providing them with services that can assist them in recovery, as quickly and fully as possible.
Services Provided For
- Victims of sexual assault
- Victims of family and relationship violence
- Victims of violent crime
- Victims of stalking
- Surviving families of homicide victims
- Victims of non-family assaults/violence
- Families of youth that are missing or have run away
- Surviving families of suicide